In this online cooking class I will show you how to make 3 different quick dips and my favourite crackers.
I do like to use leftover roasted vegetables in dips, such as:
- Roasted beetroot (pairs well with toasted cumin seeds, garlic, walnuts, ginger, orange zest or balsamic vinegar)
- Roasted carrots (pairs well with almonds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, garlic, nutmeg, honey or coriander)
- Roasted parsnip (pairs well with lemon myrtle, macadamia nuts, cumin seeds, coriander seeds or cinnamon)
- Roasted peppers/capsicum (pairs well with sun-dried tomatoes, cashews, capers, preserved lemons, olives, garlic or herbs)
- Roasted pumpkin (pairs well with cinnamon, chillies, garlic, coconut, nutmeg, paprika, rosemary, sage, parsley or tarragon)