2 tsp Coriander seeds
2 tsp Fennel seeds
1 x Long red chilli, thinly sliced
2 x Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
100ml Olive oil
2 x 400g tin Lentils
2 x bunches Broccolini
1 x Lemon
3/4 cup Dill, mint or parsley
2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
230g Green beans
4 x Handfuls spinach
Salt + Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200c.
2. Heat a small frying pan over low-medium heat, add the oil, garlic, chilli, coriander seeds and fennel seeds to the pan with a pinch of salt. Leave to infuse for about 5 minutes, until the chilli is crispy.
3. Scatter the broccolini on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and a couple of lemon slices. Roast for 10 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse the lentils, then add to a bowl. Roughly chop fresh herbs and add to the lentils.
5. Add green beans to the broccolini and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
6. To serve all at once, toss everything together in a bowl. (broccolini, green beans, spinach, lentils, infused olive oil and red wine vinegar)
7. Garnish with feta and serve.
*If you are planning this for your weekly lunch, then do not add salad dressing or oil to the salad until you are about to serve